From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Preparing a laptop for sale
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 23:11:14
1 On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 03:41:31PM +0000, Penguin Lover Neil Bothwick squawked:
2 > > http://www.dslinux.org/
3 > > http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/
4 > >
5 > > DSLinux = Linux on the Nintendo DS
6 > > DSL = Damn Small Linux
7 >
8 > I knew about the latter of course, having already mentioned it. I'd also
9 > said I didn't know about the former, so a pointer to is is more helpful
10 > that anal ;-)
11 >
12 Yeah, the former was what I was thinking of... hence my comment about
13 predictable hardware. I've always assumed Damn Small Linux was for
14 embedded devices, but apparently I am way off base now that I've
15 looked at their website.
16
17 Cheers,
18
19 W
22 Marten: There. Is. No. God.
23 Pintsize: If there is, He or She must think vomit and testicle
24 injuries are hilarious.
25 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 1110 days, 22:04