From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I've got a pod of dolphins after start-up
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 23:28:04
1 Am Sat, May 01, 2021 at 01:24:23AM +0200 schrieb Frank Steinmetzger:
2
3 > I also have experienced something like it.
4
5 Whoopsie, I’m reading up on the list top to bottom and overlooked that your
6 question was already answered. But it’s good to know my assumption was right
7 at least. :)
10 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
11 Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
12
13 Fat stains become like new if they are regularly treated with butter.