From: Ramon Fischer <Ramon_Fischer@×××××××.de>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Userspace CPU frequency scaling not available on one machine
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 05:12:16
1 You can disable the intel p state driver by adding an additional kernel parameter through your bootloader.
2
3 For GRUB2 you can do the following:
4
5 /etc/default/grub:
6 GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="intel_pstate=disable"
7
8 terminal:
9 sudo grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg
10 sudo reboot
11
12 After that, the other governors should be available, too.
13
14 -Ramon
15