From: Haim Ashkenazi <haim@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Permitions on /etc/init.d
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:12:21
1 On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 07:50 -0300, Allan Spagnol Comar wrote:
2 > Hi all, is there a way to enable one user to control one service on
3 > gentoo box ???
4 you can use sudo, or I think you can configure webmin to allow a user to
5 control only one stop/start script (although I'm not sure about
6 that...).
7
8 Bye
11 > I am asking because I had an user that administrate a nagios system
12 > and he needs to reload, restart, stop, start the system ....
13 >
14 > thanks
15 > --
16 > An application asked:
17 > "Requeires Windows 9x, NT4 or better",
18 > so I´ve installed Linux
21 Haim