From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Screen sharing software or similar
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:41:11
1 Renat Golubchyk <ragermany <at> gmx.net> writes:
4 > too. For easy writing I would probably buy graphics tablets since
5 > writing math formulas or drawing isn't particularly fast or easy with
6 > keyboard and mouse.
9 If my old (weak) memory serves me correctly,
10 some time back several folks where discussing getting writing tablets to
11 work with Gentoo. Once you get working, I'd think there are several
12 approaches to an interactive desktop to use with the tablet. So a search
13 of this subject on this list might be a good place to start?
16 You could check on the embedded-gentoo user group to see if any
17 of those guys have some working hardware for a tablet or such.
18
19 hth,
20 James