From: Jim Ramsay <i.am@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Exchange compatibility with MTAs (not evolution)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:50:03
1 Alan Mckinnon wrote:
2 > I'd like to ask for some user feedback on how well other MTAs manage
3 > to talk to Exchange. It's the calendar function I'd like to have -
4 > other people at work like to send me invites. I can always pop my
5 > mail from exchange, and I can get imap if I ask the admin nicely so
6 > the mail stuff is not important. The exchange web front end is
7 > enabled so I always have the browser as a fall back, but I'd really
8 > like everything in the MTA if possible.
9
10 Sylpheed-claws has a 'vcalendar' plugin which reports to be compatible
11 with Exchange calendar events. I've never tried it, though.
12
13 'emerge sylpheed-claws-vcalendar'
16 Jim Ramsay
17 "Me fail English? That's unpossible!"