From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] startup script use the wrong find command
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 15:38:31
1 Xi Shen writes:
2
3 > yes i use / on LVM.
4
5 Me too.
6
7 > i just cannot understand why the busybox in the initramfs that
8 > genkernel generates works fine, while mine reports error.
9
10 And I do not understand why the "wiping tmp" stuff actually happens while
11 you are still in the initramfs. For me, /tmp is not even mounted while
12 being in initramfs. My /tmp is also wiped during bootup, but at that point
13 the initramfs is already gone and the real system (with a real find
14 command) has taken over.
15
16 Wonko