From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd and gnome3
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:25:39
1 Am 20.07.2012 20:05, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
2
3 >> I *assume* it has to do with LVM:
4 >
5 > Whoa. What partition you do have on LVM? If it's home, it is available
6 > after GMD has showed up? (can you change to a virtual terminal with
7 > Ctrl-Alt-F3, for example, and as root see the contents of /home with
8 > ls?)
9 >
10 > LVM is not a damon, one of the reasons why /etc/init.d/lvm is a bad
11 > idea. /etc/init.d/lvm sets the devices using LVM; systemd does not
12 > need that, it does it by itself using udev (or so I heard, I don't use
13 > LVM).
14
15 see my previous mail (hasn't showed up here yet).
16
17 It's not /home but the LV with my dropbox-data.
18
19 Right now I look for the correct dependencies for lvm.service
20
21 I don't see the ebuild containing the unitfiles in portage anymore .. ?