From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternatives to 2008.0 live-install CD
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 19:48:10
1 On Sun, 31 May 2009 13:38:59 -0600, Maxim Wexler wrote:
2
3 > Can somebody recommend an alternative, preferably non-debian; I have
4 > had no success with several versions of that particular OS. Support
5 > for my wireless hardware is included but attempts to connect always
6 > lead to IIRC "no persistent database" errors, even on completely
7 > insecure networks.
8
9 I used an eexubuntu stick, but I didn't use wireless for the
10 installation. Can you use the wired interface?
11
12 Of course, both the wired and wireless interfaces are now supported by the
13 kernel, so the latest auto-build may be suitable.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 deja noo - reminds you of the last time you visited Scotland