From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Smplayer and window title bar
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 13:45:21
1 On Wed, 26 Dec 2018 07:07:23 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > The reason I need this, if I'm playing a long playlist and a video is
4 > defective, I want to know which one needs fixing.  To do that, I need
5 > the file name since that contains the info I need to go find a better
6 > copy.  No file name, hard to figure out.
7
8 Press Shift-I while the video is playing, it works with smplayer, mplayer
9 and mpv, in fullscreen mode too.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism.