From: gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Unable to plot in Julia REPL.
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 11:59:37
1 After installing julia-1.3.0, I have tried to plot(rand(100)) in Julia
2 REPL as described in a tutorial but got an error message which basicly
3 says that julia cannot find libQtGui.so.4 shared library.
4 I googled the error message and found it on Julia discourse forum:
5 https://discourse.julialang.org/t/unable-to-plot-in-repl/13535
6 The author of the original question got exactly the same error message
7 while trying to run the same command in Julia REPL installed on
8 OpenSuse.
9 The solution for him was to libqt4 package. Can anybody say me which
10 package I should emerge in Gentoo to get the same result?