From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can someone please explain to me why these bugs are duplicates?
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 01:44:27
1 On Thursday 08 February 2007 02:13:10 Daevid Vincent wrote:
2 > > Anyway, can you explain to me how this feature would help you at all. I
3 > > really don't understand the use case for it.
4 >
5 > Only because you asked... And the short answer is [...]
6 [SNIP]
7
8 Hmm.. I guess that does make sense then. As you've noticed it's been
9 reassigned now so the devs who would be doing the work can decide if they'll
10 do anything about it... If anything like this happens again just CC them on
11 the bug.
12
13 --
14 Bo Andresen