From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] reverse dependencies
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 06:58:14
1 Is this question now asked once a week? What is also annoying is that
2 people do no own research before posting to mailing lists. If you had
3 googled it you would have recognized a few threads _from this list_
4 discussing this in the not to distant past.
5
6 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/portage/doc/faq.xml