From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] every second rightclick in KDE: the context menu does not stay
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:38:07
1 Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
2 > > a context menu appears; but when moving the mouse a bit
3 > > (away from the menu) and rightclicking again, the context menu
4 > > appears just shortly: it blinks and stays away.
5 >
6 > yepp, see the same - easy workaround: don't release the right
7 > mouse button.. as long as you are holding it, the menu will stay.
8
9 Sure. But when rightclicking for example on the wrong message in
10 the message list of KMail, I have to click again, and then this
11 annoying stutter happens, which always made me think I had somehow
12 misclicked. Glad to see it's not merely a local problem.
13
14 Benno
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list