From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] after finally doing my emerge -e world successfully, my regular world update fails
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 09:26:55
2 > Ok, thanks. The system profile warning below had me worried, but from what
3 > you're said it appears that the warning is generated on an unsophisticated
4 > check, and in this case is a false positive.
5 >
6 > # emerge -pv --depclean sys-apps/openrc net-misc/netifrc sys-apps/sysvinit
9 FYI the rebuild of systemd automatically removes sys-apps/sysvinit for you,
10 which is nice. So its just;
11 emerge --depclean sys-apps/openrc net-misc/netifrc
12 emerge -N systemd
13
14 And its done.