From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The phpMyAdmin configuration storage is not completely configured,
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:04:21
1 On 12/12/11 18:10, Michael Hampicke wrote:
2 >Does the mysql user 'phpmyadmin' exist, and does he have access to the
3 >mysql database 'phpmyadmin'? Have you tried connection manually to the
4 >phpmyadmin db?
7 Yes, user phpmyadmin exists but when I try to connect to database I get error:
8 mysql -u phpmyadmin -p
9 Enter password:
10 ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'phpmyadmin'@'localhost'
11
12 When I delete the generated hash from controlpass in config.ini.php I get an error message on web interface
13 that control user can not connect etc.
14 When I put the password back that error message disappears so I assume the password is correct.
15 However, I can still not connect as -u phpmyadmin -p
18 Joseph