From: Bob Sanders <rmsand@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] world problems
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:08:11
1 On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 14:08:04 -0500
2 "Walter Dnes" <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > I'm not talking about wars all over the place. I'm doing my monthly
5 > update on my emergency backup machine. Here's what I've run into. Has
6 > pmidi been deprecated?
9 Don't think so. And don't run - emaint -f world. It'll remove it and
10 any updates won't occur. Here's my list of what it want to take
11 out of the world file -
12
13 'app-emulation/crossover-office-bin' has no ebuilds available
14 'games-fps/unreal-tournament-bonuspacks' has no ebuilds available
15 'media-libs/epeg' has no ebuilds available
16 'media-fonts/acroread-asianfonts' has no ebuilds available
17 'sci-astronomy/setiathome' has no ebuilds available
18 'media-tv/xawdecode' has no ebuilds available
19 'games-fps/unreal-tournament-goty' has no ebuilds available
20
21 I suspect a bug, but haven't gotten to the bug list to see if it's been
22 filed or not.
23
24 Bob
25 -