From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: slow MTP in Thunar, was fine in Gnome
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 21:29:04
1 On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:08:23 -0000 (UTC), Grant Edwards wrote:
2
3 > >> Though it might be tricky to get the mount to happen automagically
4 > >> when the phone's USB cable is plugged in...
5 > >
6 > > It should be possible with a udev rule.
7 >
8 > Yes, I would think so. At least for me, writing udev rules is about as
9 > tricky as it gets in Linux. I've done it many times, but there's
10 > still always a fair bit of trial and error involved.
11
12 Sacrificing a chicken can help!
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Top Oxymorons Number 40: Same difference