From: Benyamin Dvoskin <benyamin.dvoskin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Colors of the USE flags in emerge --pretend
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:02:29
1 sure
2 sorry about the HTML ... :)
5 On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:58 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >
7 > Apparently, though unproven, at 22:37 on Wednesday 10 November 2010, Benyamin
8 > Dvoskin did opine thusly:
9 >
10 > > Hi ,
11 > >
12 > > When running emerge -p for some package , one gets for each dependency and
13 > > package a list of USE flags at the end of the line.
14 > > some are colored in red , some blue
15 > >
16 > > what are the differences ?
17 > >
18 > > Thanks,
19 > > Benny
20 >
21 > You got three correct answers, so I won't repeat them here.
22 >
23 > I would like to ask you to switch HTML mail OFF please. Folks on this mailing
24 > list prefer good old simple plaintext only.
27 > --
28 > alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com