From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: A List Question
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 21:58:54
1 In
2 <news:AA0639A1EB70AE409130258CE7BDC31806646A79@×××××××××××××××××××.mil>,
3 <burlingk@×××××××××.mil> wrote:
4
5 > My problem is that I do not often have proper internet access
6 > underway, and I NEVER have NNTP access at all from the ship I am on.
7 > I have to deal with highly restrictive network policies. Email is
8 > the only viable option, I am just not sure if my account can handle a
9 > full mailing list without digests. However, the same network also
10 > makes the mime digests almost impossible.
11
12 I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions that might work for you.
13 Hopefully someone else will.
14
15 > How do I disable mail delivery? No matter what commands I throw at
16 > the help server, it just sends me back a list of the
17 > <list>-subscribe@ and <list>-unsubscribe@ email addresses. :(
18
19 One of them should be gentoo-user+subscribe-nomail@
20
21 I believe if you have subscribed with mail delivery, you have to
22 unsubscribe then resubscribe using subscribe-nomail.
25 »Q«
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list