From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: (double)click
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 14:09:03
1 On 2012-11-05, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > and my prized possession: a Dell-branded Model-M craftily lifted out of
4 > the corner where it was hiding and no-one knew what it even was :-)
5
6 Microsoft can't touch IBM when it comes to quality keyboards.
7
8 The keyboard that came with my 8Mhz IBM PC-AT back in 1986 still gets
9 used every day and still works as good as the day I unpacked it. It's
10 an absolutely brilliant job of engineering and manufacturing.
11
12 I'm also very fond the IBM "space saver" keyaboard with the built in
13 "eraser nub" mouse keys and _without_ the waste-of-space numeric
14 keypad. I'm an engineer, not a checkout clerk at a grocery store...
15
16 I _really_ wanted to like my happy hacker keyboard, but the key action
17 was just too stiff and vague.
20 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! I'm DESPONDENT ... I
21 at hope there's something
22 gmail.com DEEP-FRIED under this
23 miniature DOMED STADIUM ...