From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Options for "emerge"
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 16:43:39
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 05:38:09 -0600, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> P. S.  I tried tkman to read man pages.  It pukes a error and doesn't
5 >> work.  Something changed in the man command and I don't like it.  I'm
6 >> looking for a GUI man page tool.  Any ideas?  Off list if needed.  I
7 >> noticed this when trying to read the emerge man page.
8 > You use KDE don't you? Konqueror still reads man pages.
13 You come to the rescue again.  That works great.  Easy to scroll, copy
14 and search for words.  It is also easy to print from as well.  For
15 anyone else who runs up on this, put something like this in the url bar.
16
17 man:emerge
18
19 Thanks much.