From: Neil Walker <neil@×××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] shared portage tree
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:38:53
1 Daniel Iliev wrote:
2 > Hi, folks
5 > Is there any problem to share portage tree over nfs between different
6 > archs?
7 > In this particular case I want to use a machine with arc=amd64
8 > as a nfs server and share its tree with several x86 machines.
11 I do exactly that. The server is an AMD Opteron running 64 bits and
12 there is a mix of x86, amd64 and Intel EM64T machines on the network -
13 all nfs sharing /usr/portage on the server. :)
14
15 Be lucky,
16
17 Neil
21 This message has been scanned for viruses and
22 dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
23 believed to be clean.
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list