From: Lee K <ny6p01@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: whats a good laptop for gentoo these days?
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 06:50:39
1 On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 12:59:09AM +0100, Marco Rebhan wrote:
2 > Take a look at the Framework laptop if you value repairability and
3 > customizability! I don't have one myself (yet, it's going to be my next
4 > laptop though), but there seems to be great Linux support and an active
5 > Linux support community.
6 > https://frame.work/blog/linux-on-the-framework-laptop
7 >
8 > -Marco
11 I've had a good experience with AVADirect. They also have very good online
12 reviews. They will tell you if a particular laptop is compatible with linux,
13 and will even install Ubuntu if you request. They use mainly rebranded
14 Clevo's (made in Taiwan I believe).