From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ALTGR-INTL keymapping for the Linux console?
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 05:32:56
1 Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com> [11-09-10 07:28]:
2 > On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 1:01 AM, <meino.cramer@×××.de> wrote:
3 > >
4 > > Hi,
5 > >
6 > > is it possible to use an pc101,us,altgr-intl keymapping for the linux console
7 > > as I use it under X-Windows without mapping each "special key"
8 > > manually?
9 > >
10 > > Under /usr/share/keymaps I didn't find anything named that way...
11 >
12 > For Latin-1 with OpenRC, setting /etc/conf.d/keymaps, the key "keymap"
13 > to "la-latin1" works. The keymap is in:
14 >
15 > /usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty/la-latin1.map.gz
16 >
17 > Regards.
18 > --
19 > Canek Peláez Valdés
20 > Posgrado en Ciencia e Ingeniería de la Computación
21 > Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
22
23 Hi Canek,
24
25 thank you very much for your help. I forgot to mention, that
26 I am running UTF8 -- is this keymap still working with it?
27
28 Best regards,
29 mcc