From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] qt-xxx-4.5.0_rc1 conflicts
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:59:24
1 On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 7:44 AM, Volker Armin Hemmann
2 <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 <SNIP>
4 > it turned kde 4.2 in a complete crash fest (starting with kdmgreet making it
5 > impossible to log in). beta was bad, rc1 was worse. And yes, I rebuilt stuff -
6 > and after that I downgraded to 4.4.9999 and rebuild everything again - and oh
7 > look not one single crash since then - took only 6 hours of my life.
10 Did you rebuild KDE or do you mean just running it after the qt build finished?
11
12 - Mark