From: "Timothy A. Holmes" <tholmes@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] New User to Gentoo - Specialized Application
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 16:14:58
1 Arturo:
2
3 Sorry about that -- -- the sound card is the on the board unit that came
4 with the computer -- the board is an INTEL D850MD
5
6 http://support.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/d850md/
7
8 Tim
11 Timothy A. Holmes
12 IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher
13
14 Medina Christian Academy
15 A Higher Standard...
16
17 Jeremiah 33:3
18 Jeremiah 29:11
19 Esther 4:14
20
21 > -----Original Message-----
22 > From: Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman [mailto:buanzo@××××××××××.ar]
23 > Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:31 AM
24 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
25 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New User to Gentoo - Specialized
26 Application
27 >
83 > --
84 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list