From: John Jolet <john@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] evms
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:20:38
1 Trying to set up a new server using evms, but the howto on the gentoo
2 site seems very old and incomplete. is there a better/more complete
3 one? basically, i've got 3 hot-swappable scsi drives, but no raid
4 controller.. I want to end up with lvm logical volumes on top of a
5 software raid-5. but getting there with evms is presenting me some
6 issues. FYI, i've been an aix system adminstrator for over 10 years,
7 so i'm very familiar with lvm concepts and applications..just trying
8 to translate that process into evms terms.
9
10 Thanks.
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list