From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SOLVED] gcc build fails during emerge system on new 64-bit install
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:54:59
1 On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 23:29:09 -0400, Walter Dnes wrote:
2
3 > <RANT>
4 > Why on earth will xorg-x11 *NOT* build if I mask out various arabic,
5 > cyrillic, ethiopic, and jis fonts? My PC is *NOT* intended to be a
6 > kiosk machine at UN headquarters fer-cryin-out-loud.
7 > </RANT>
8
9 Because xorg-x11 is metapackage that pulls everything in. If you want to
10 choose what is installed, either emerge components individually or
11 create a set.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Copy from another: plagiarism. Copy from many: research.