From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT kde] Emacs bindings in locator box
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 23:44:04
1 Sorry about the dual post here and on kde list but there is very
2 little activity there for several days.
3
4 Running Gentoo linux with kde-3.5 installed
5
6 On a recent new install of gentoo and kde I find that Konqueror no
7 longer behaves the same way concerning the location box. I mean the
8 box containing ones current web address being visited.
9
10 I used to use emacs type key bindes in that box:
11
12 C-a goto to start of line
13 C-k delete line.
14
15 The C-k part no longer works. C-a still moves cursor to beginning of
16 line but it also highlights the address. I don't think it did in
19 But the part I miss is the C-k delete and copy the address.
20 The konqueror settings dialog appears not to offer that kind of
21 setting so anyone here know where and how that would be done?
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list