From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: future moderation
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 07:04:32
1 Am 12.06.2011 01:19, schrieb Matt Harrison:
2 > Hi list,
3 >
4 [...]
5 >
6 > I don't know if anyone is subscribed to the ruby-talk mailing list at
7 > the moment (or used to be on the comp.lang.lisp group a while ago).
8 > There is an odd character there who is harming the community by either
9 > being insane (not my words -- those of ruby guru Ryan Davis) or with
10 > extremely well crafted trolling.
11 >
12 > I see the trouble that ruby-talk is having with him and I wondered
13 > firstly, if we would have similar trouble moderating his crap (he
14 > alternates between email, usenet and forums. Apparently they can't
15 > moderate him) and secondly, if/when he turns up here can we please shoot
16 > him down the instant he arrives.
17 >
18 [...]
21 In case there is serious trouble (spam bots and mis-configured
22 out-of-office replies are the only cases I know of), you can file a bug
23 for the mailing list at bugs.gentoo.org under the "Gentoo
24 Infrastructure" project.
25
26 Regards,