From: Joshua Murphy <poisonbl@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: buying a keyboard
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 13:16:36
1 On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Jacob Todd <jaketodd422@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Did you check craigslist?
3 >
4 > On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 02:14:04PM -0600, Adrian wrote:
8 >> Greetings;
9 >>
10 >> Many moons ago I purchased a Linux Cool Keyboard.  The great thing
11 >> about this keyboard is that a. it has great tactile response and b. it
12 >> has a cover which folds down to protect the keyboard when not in use.
13 >>
14 >> It's finally getting worn out, keys are sticking pretty bad.  I would
15 >> like to get a new one, but the company I purchased it from (via the
16 >> internet) seems to not exist any more.  Some google action has not
17 >> resulted in locating any similar keyboards.
18 >>
19 >> Anyone know where I might find such a keyboard?  Thanks much.
20 >>
21 >> Adrian
25 >> --
26 >> On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos
27 >>
28 >> On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
29 >> Purchase from On The Fly:  http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
30 >> The Cynical Libertarian Society:  http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls
33 > --
34 > Jake Todd
35 > // If it isn't broke, tweak it!
39 Only reference to it I can find is that Atipa Linux Solutions (now
40 Atipa Technologies, they offer MS products as well), were bundling it
41 with all their systems at one time. You *might* be able to get in
42 touch with them about getting your hands on a new one, but it's a long
43 shot.
44
45 http://linuxpr.com/releases/596.html
46 http://www.atipa.com/ContactUs.php