From: Jens Reinemuth <jens@×××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] printing pdfs
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 22:25:26
1 You simply started something compiled with an older Qt lib.
2 After some updates wether restart your desktop or pc if this dies not help...
3
4 Am 28. Mai 2020 22:11:46 MESZ schrieb james <garftd@×××××××.net>:
5 >comrades,
6 >
7 >Pdfs are becoming a challenge to print. I'm sure I'll be printing pdf
8 >files for decades to come.
9 >
10 >So what application/strategy gets me past errors like this:
11 >
12 >"Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (version 0x50e01) with this library
13 >
14 >(version 0x50e02)"
17 >Not being able to print pdf files is simply a no-go for me. I have no
18 >intention of converting 10K+ pdf files to another format...
19 >
20 >Suggestions are most welcome, as what I have google-read, it's a mess
21 >and I'm no closer to a gentoo centric solution.
24 >James
27 Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Gerät mit K-9 Mail gesendet.