From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] openoffice borking tables
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:07:49
1 Hello,
4 For years now, I have used openoffice to edit word file with
5 tables. Now no matter what version word doc, I cannot edit
6 and file that end in .doc with a simple table. I can edit a .doc
7 file but upon reload the formatting is scrambled. I always save
8 them as word (.doc) XP/97 format.
9 It sounds like the USE flags got changed and I need to rebuild
10 OpenOffice.
11
12 I have OO-3.1.1
13 with these flags (cups dbus eds gnome gstreamer gtk java kde ldap
14 linguas_en linguas_en_GB linguas_en_US nsplugin opengl pam)
17 Ideas on to flags before I recompile it? (the linguas look suspicious
18 to me.... The bin version of 3.1.1 only has these flags:
19 (gnome java kde" LINGUAS="en_GB)
22 suggestions?
23
24 James