From: Mark Shields <laebshade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Practical Backup Solution
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 05:46:41
1 Here's what I did. I mounted a partition of my home PC's 80 gig
2 partition using samba and gave the server write access. Right now I
3 just make a stage4 backup manually then copy it over to that hard
4 drive, but I'm going to modify the script where I can run it in a cron
5 job weekly. I also burn a copy of the backup to DVD.