From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: removing kde4(sets)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 19:32:39
1 On Saturday 31 October 2009 02:46:34 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:33:15 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > tomorrow I shall take myself off to see my special good friend Peter
4 > > who is giving me a fantastic deal on a brand new mother of a
5 > > motorcycle. And in the afternoon I shall watch the Blue Bulls thrash
6 > > the living daylights out of the FreeState Cheetahs in the Currie Cup
7 > > rugby final.
8 > >
9 > > Oh wait, that's all ZA stuff. You probably have no idea what I'm on
10 > > about :-)
11 >
12 > Actually, we have motorcycles in this part of the world too :P
13
14 REALLY????????????
15
16 But, but, but, but ... it pisses with rain all the time in the UK!!!! And the
17 English are whingers of not.
18
19 Now the Scots - they are different. They'll ride their bikes come rain, snow,
20 hail, or anything else :-)
21
22 And the Bulls won the rugby. They didn't have it easy, the Cheetahs put up a
23 heck of a fight.
26 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com