From: Kyle Adams <kaddeh@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] skype masked because of eula?
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:09:41
1 easier still would be to put ACCEPT_LICENSE="*" in your make.conf
2
3 On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.edu>wrote:
4
5 > On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 09:43:22AM -0800, Grant wrote:
6 > > > Hi,
7 > > >
8 > > > add to your /etc/portage/package.license :
9 > > >
10 > > > net-im/skype skype-eula
11 > > >
12 > > > This will unmask skype.
13 > > >
14 > > > regards,
15 > >
16 > > Could someone explain the purpose of this new portage feature? I was
17 > > hoping adding a license to package.license would negate the need to
18 > > agree to the license when emerging, but it doesn't seem to do that.
21 > Really? are you sure you don't have a typo? I don't use
22 > package.license, but I put ACCEPT_LICENSE="skype-eula" in my make.conf
23 > and emerged skype with no problems nor prompts.
24 >
25 > What did you see after performing Boris's suggestions?
26 >
27 > W
28 > --
29 > Willie W. Wong
30 > wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
31 > Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
32 > et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton