From: Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] k3b burning BD-Disk pretends to fail at 99.99%
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 16:38:56
1 On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 03:38:28PM +0200, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > > The proper place to submit a patch in Gentoo is bugs.gentoo.org
5 >
6 > I encounter obstacles like having no account and running no Gentoo.
7
8 An account is required, running Gentoo is not.
9
10 Maybe you can convince someone who is interested in K3B to do this for you. I
11 personally don't let anything beginning with a K on any computer that I own,
12 build, or service. And also, I use these tools in CLI, without any frontend to
13 muck things up.
14
15 Just letting you know that Gentoo is a community distro, and the $PATH for
16 submitting patches to get attention is bugs.gentoo.org.
17 --
18 Happy Penguin Computers >')
19 126 Fenco Drive ( \
20 Tupelo, MS 38801 ^^
22 662-269-2706 662-205-6424
23 http://happypenguincomputers.com/
24
25 A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
26 Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
27 A: Top-posting.
28 Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?
29
30 Don't top-post: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post#Top-posting