From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xcdroast - gone?
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 09:42:21
1 On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 23:29:07 -0700, Ted Ozolins wrote:
2
3 > On a new install I tried to emerge xcdroast but I receive "404" no such
4 > file. Checking for distfiles on various mirrors, I can not find any
5 > trace of it. Has xcdroast been dropped by gentoo?
6
7 Which version? i just tried "emerge -f xcdroast" and it immediately
8 started downloading xcdroast-0.98alpha15.tar.gz from the first mirror it
9 tried, nchc.dl.sourceforge.net.
10
11 Is your portage tree up to date? Maybe you are trying to download an old
12 version.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Are you sure this isn't the time for a colorful metaphor?