From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: gnome 2.26 stable?
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 13:08:13
1 Daniel Troeder schrieb:
2 > On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 06:48 +0200, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
3 >> Daniel Troeder schrieb:
4 >> Same here. After booting no sound ... in PA all looks good, after some
5 >> searching I find alsamixer mutes things ... sigh ... but as long as
6 >> there aren't more problems I can live with it.
7 > You can set things with alsamixer, and then (save and) restore them on
8 > (re)boot with /etc/init.d/alsasound
9 > Setup is in /etc/conf.d/alsasound.
10
11 So I have to have both services running, alsasound AND pulseaudio ?
12 I assumed I would have to disable alsasound when using PA (and disabled
13 it ...)
14
15 S