From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] reference manager
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:30:34
1 On Thursday 10 April 2008, 11:09, Gavin Seddon wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > Is there a good, fully functional rm available on portage. That is
4 > one that can be used with oo, inserts papers in various bib format and
5 > EASY.
8 > I have tried Jabref I wondered if there is a better one before I input
9 > all my papers?
10 > Gavin
11
12 Check out zotero (http://www.zotero.org). Not in portage, but it's a
13 firefox/oo extension and can thus be installed easily.
14 Other programs (in portage) are pybliographer or bibus. However, zotero
15 is the most powerful imho (I used it some time ago).
16
17 Hope this helps.
20 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list