From: Samuraiii <samurai.no.dojo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Distcc advice needed
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 14:46:15
1 Hello friends,
2 I'm in need of good advice.
3 I have 3 computers running gentoo and want to utilise all of them for
4 distcc compiling - the emerging computer would be everytime different.
5 Two machines are amd64 and one is x86 and this appears to be problem.
6 According to http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/cross-compiling-distcc.xml I
7 need to edit some symlinks and if I'm going to emerge on either amd64 or
8 X86.
9 The problem is that wrapper script which calls c++ gcc g++ with
10 architecture prefix.
11 Is there a workaroud so that I do not need to change those symliks
12 everytime Im going to emerge on different arch?
13
14 Thanks for reply in advance
15 S
19 Samuraiii
20 e-mail: samurai.no.dojo@×××××.com <mailto:samurai.no.dojo@×××××.com>
21 GnuPG key ID: 0x80C752EA
22 <http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x80C752EA&op=vindex&fingerprint=on&exact=on>
23 (obtainable on http://pgp.mit.edu)
24 Full copy of public timestamp block <http://publictimestamp.org>
25 signatures id-14953 (from 2012-06-03 12:00:06) is included in header of
26 html.

bg-linky.gif image/gif