From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mktemp dependency problems
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:24:39
1 Am Montag, 28. April 2008 schrieb Francisco Rivas:
2
3 > I have a laptop Dell Inspiron 6400 with an ATI Mobility X1300 video card
4 > and Kernel 2.6.23-gentoo-r3. I installed ATI driver using emerge
5 > ati-drivers, the version installed 8.40.4, after the installation I did the
6 > aticonfig --initial but I not getting acceleration, plus there is another
7 > thing that I want to understand, if I use the command eselect opengl set
8 > ati (as root) the system switch to it, but my normal user doesn't. Actually
9 > wheter I execute glxinfo as normal user I get :
10
11 I don't see how this is related to "mktemp dependency problems". Please do not
12 hijack other threads by replying to an existing one when you really want to
13 post a new question.
14
15 Bye...
16