From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] problems with dracut
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 14:39:50
1 Hi. I am having problems running dracut 0.51-r2 and 0.50-r2. The
2 problem is that I have two install_items lines like this
3 install_items+= /etc/modprobe.d/zfs.conf
4 install_items+= /etc/systemd/system/initrd-switch-root.service
5
6 and dracut says permission denied on both of them. They are owned by
7 root and are world readable and containing directories look good. I
8 even did an strace, but did not find where it tried to open those
9 files. I have been using dracut for years and never had this problem
10 till recent versions.
11
12 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
15 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
16 How do
17 you spend it?
18
19 John Covici wb2una