From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] foo uses runscript, please convert to openrc-run
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 18:58:41
1 I'm getting this message from some initscripts. Nothing to be worried
2 about, I thought, surely gentoo will take care of it by itself. But
3 today I booted up my laptop, which is supposed to be in perfect sync
4 with my desktop - I always update them both on the same day. And on the
5 laptop I get many _more_ of these messages.
6
7 For example, /etc/init.d/sysklogd emits this message on one host but not
8 the other. equery says this file is owned by the sysklogd package, as
9 expected. Both hosts run the same version of sysklogd, namely
10 app-admin/sysklogd-1.5.1.
11
12 What is going on?
15 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
16 Why does the arrow on Hillary signs point to the right?