From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Clickless screenshot...how?
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 09:28:45
1 On 07/29 11:09, Dan Johansson wrote:
2 > On 29.07.2017 10:58, tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
3 > > to display tracking informations (abondomed delivery) to an oversea
4 > > seller I need to screenshot a dropdown menu.
5 > > Unfortunately this dropdown menu only drops down when touched with
6 > > the mouse pointer.
7 > > This in turn prohibis any other action with the mourse (changeing
8 > > the window for example). The only chance I see is hitting any
9 > > magical key combo, which is not part of firefox shortcut.
10 > >
11 > > Long blabla ... short question:
12 > > Is there any screenshooter available which can be fully
13 > > handled via *configurable* keyboad shortcuts?
14 >
15 > If you are running KDE and have kde-apps/spectacle (Screenshot capture
16 > utility) installed, you can configure a delay before the capture - this
17 > should give you enough time to pull down the drop down menu before the
18 > screenshot is taken.
19 >
20 > --
21 > Dan Johansson
22 > ***************************************************
23 > This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!
27 Hi all, :)
28
29 thanks for the input! ::))
30
31 I am running openbox -- I will look whether and - if - how
32 to bind scrot to a key combo.
33
34 Cheers
35 Meino