From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems getting systemd to work
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 22:45:10
1 Jc García <jyo.garcia@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > 2014-05-12 10:22 GMT-06:00 <covici@××××××××××.com>:
4 >
5 > > My kernel command line is like this:
6 > > init=/linuxrc ramdisk=8192 real_root=/dev/mapper/linux--files-64--root
7 > > udev video=uvesafb:1280x1024 speakup.synth=spkout vmalloc=256M dolvm
8 > > rootfstype=ext4 real_init=/sbin/systemd systemd.confirm_spawn=yes
9 > >
10 > > I thought the dolvm would take care of all lvm related stuff, I don't
11 > > understand the rd.lvm parts at all, I have never seen such.
12 > >
13 > I tried several times with only dolvm, but that didn't work for me, I
14 > found the documentation for rd.lvm 'man 7 dracut.kernel', in the LVM
15 > section.
16
17 Ahhh, these are dracut specific, that is why I had never heard of them
18 before. So I am off to read the dracut docs before I change anything!
21 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
22 How do
23 you spend it?
24
25 John Covici