From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Vulnerability info in /sys
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 03:19:21
1 On 2018-02-13 18:38, Daniel Frey wrote:
2
3 > > See the other threads: you need at least 4.9.79 for the /sys bits.
4
5 > I'm surprised I missed those threads, I read all messages on here.
6 > According to the thread I found it's actually starts on 4.9.77, I'm
7 > just on the latest stable (.76).
8
9 You're probably right; it just so happened that I archived my
10 gentoo-user mailbox between then and now, so I can't easily read those
11 messages, I just remember they exist.
14 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
15 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
16 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
17 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for the domain.