From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo Rules
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 19:54:35
1 On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:48:12 -0800
2 Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Lately I've been shopping around for other distros as well as looking
5 > at *BSD. Gentoo development seems to have slowed way down and I like
6 > things being improved as quickly as possible. FreeBSD is supposed to
7 > be the closest relation, but even that won't do. I don't think there
8 > is anything as satisfying as Gentoo out there. The concept is second
9 > to none, the execution of that concept is fantastic, but it needs to
10 > keep moving forward. What is the next step? Or should we keep
11 > treading water?
12 >
13 > - Grant
14
15 I love gentoo and can't settle for anything else. What can I do to
16 make sure development doesn't stop?
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list