From: Ian K <omega_2_1@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo list <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] KDE crash on start
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 06:11:13
Hi there,
I have KDE 3.4.1 here, and I am having issues with
KDE.
I recently tried that GLOcean window decoration. When
I first applied the decoration, KWin crashed. I
thought it was nothing, so I restarted KDE, (and X).
But now, KDE will load about 3 quarters, and then
hang. I switched to
another 'desktop', (CLI) and killed X. Im now in
Fluxbox.
I really want KDE back. Any ideas? Im thinking if
there
was a way to change the decoration in a config file or
something, I could switch it to something else to
prevent a crash. Your thoughts?
Ian